Monday, May 4, 2009

It figures

As soon as I "publicize" (i.e. list this blog on my facebook profile, which I'm pretty sure no one has noticed) I run out of things I'm excited to blog about. Lost has taken over my life. I watched about a dozen episodes with the boyfriend this weekend. We justified it by the fact that it has been raining biblically for the past week, so pizza and dvds were just the thing.

I was on such a roll with the knitting and crocheting and now I've totally pooped out. Crochet Rug 2.0 has had extremely little progress, Lost is too engrossing for me to be able to crochet or cut t-shirts effectively while watching. And I haven't knitted since I ran out of yarn for the failed capelet that I mentioned here. But I'm going to need to amp production back up cause I'm planning some knitted wedding gifts and I also want to retry the capelet, but with different yarn. I'd really like to be able to wear this with my bridesmaid dress from B's wedding. I found another link to the pattern on Ravelry so I know it can be resized (basically I just need to start with a larger neck measurement), now I just need enough yarn. I'm thinking Lion Brand Thick'n Quick, I know it's not the most glamorous stuff out there, but it's in my budget.

So, things around here are either really dull if you're not into Lost, or really exciting if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment