Sunday, April 26, 2009

OMG so embarrassing

I was in Target the other day shopping for a friend's bridal shower. It was a little last minute, too late to order something online and have it shipped, and there was nothing left on the registry that was actually in the store that I could afford. So I decided to go "off registry" and get some cute undies and a gift card. That's the great thing about Target, you can get kitchen supplies, games, groceries, and thongs!

That's also the horrible thing about Target. A guy I met once or twice happened to cross my path as I walked up to the register and caught my eye just long enough to recognize that we knew each other. But I just blew by him as fast as I could, no way was I going to do the "Oh hey you're so and so who was at so and so's party a couple weeks ago" while holding a handful of panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment