Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Get outta my dreams, get into my car

I used to be really into dream interpretation. Not so much lately, but I still like it when I have an interesting dream. The other night I dreamed I was in my car and I shifted from park to drive. As far as dream symbolism goes, transportation of any kind is pretty cool. Driving yourself is cooler. And the car in my dream was my real-life car, my little Ford Focus! Not just some generic dream car. Any time there's ever been a car in my dreams before it's been some random car made up by my subconscious. Obviously the action is significant, shifting into Drive like that. Overall I think this dream is a very good sign.

And since it was so realistic, I can recreate it for you now!

Here's what my dream looked like. I shifted from Park:


to Drive:


It's like you're inside my dream! Dream-blog-vision!

And cause I can't leave well enough alone:

No comments:

Post a Comment